VIDI+ System Controllers
The VIDI+ Controller platform is for use in OPUS DC Power systems. VIDI+ controllers provide an intelligent, user-friendly interface coupled with a comprehensive set of features for DC power system management.The VIDI+ architecture is based on Power CAN bus communications and a modular design which enables flexibility, easy expandability and additional user-selectable features. Key functions include Energy Save mode, rectifier runtime counter, alarm configuration, real-time clock with battery backup, inventory management and more. The VIDI+ controller can support up to 47 rectifier modules.
The VIDI+ controller family includes the VIDI-LVD, VIDI-BM and VIDI-SAM auxiliary controllers.
- System Output Voltage Measurement
- AC input voltage, individual rectifiers
- DC output voltage, individual rectifiers
- DC output current, individual rectifiers
- Temperature, individual rectifiers
- DC output current, total rectifiers
- Battery current
- Load current