SR250Hi – 250W DC UPS
No – Break ™ DC Uninterruptible Power Supply TECHNOLOGY
The New SR250Hi 250 W power supply is designed to provide DC power to lead-acid batteries for critical backup applications. All the functionality and durability has been retained with a more modern and easier to understand range of products being developed.Form factor and connectivity remains the same, so they will fit into the slots occupied by the old range – the legend continues!
No-Break ™ DC UPS systems maximise the integrity of standby battery installations, whilst optimising the life and availability of back up batteries. They are now available with Serial and Ethernet Communications options.
The No-Break ™ system is the ideal solution for:
- Critical systems of 100W to 750W (and above using parallel operation)
- Applications requiring continuous on-line monitoring of battery and charger status
- Providing cost-effective management of your battery system investment
Other features include:
- Ability to view power supply data remotely
- Automatic or manually initiated battery condition testing to ensure availability of standby power
- The battery condition test feature of the No-Break ™ DC system determines the condition of the back-up batteries and will provide an early warning of potential failure. This gives plant operators enough warning to replace the faulty batteries before they are required, like in the event of a mains power failure. Battery condition tests are mandatory on some fire alarm systems and are now commonly specified by consultants for critical industrial systems.