Railway DC/DC Converter 6W
RDL03W and RDL06W series are designed for Railway applications. They provide 3W and 6W output power and integrate over-current protection, short circuit protection and remote control.
These series offer high-reliability power to each system. The DC/ DC converter for Railway applications meets the standard/ safety requirements, such as IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1, EN 50155, EN 45545-2.
- 4:1 Input Voltage: 9-36V, 18-75V, 43-160V
- Output Voltage: 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 24V, ±5V, ±12V, ±15
- 6W Output Power
- EN 50155, EN 45545-2 Railway Standard Approvals
- Up to 3000VDC Isolation Voltage
- Remote ON/OFF
- 3W Output Power
- 3000 VDC Isolation Voltage
- Small Size & Low Profile SIP8 Package 0.86x 0.36x 0.44 Inch
- Integrated UVP, OCP, SCP
- No Minimum Load Required