48Vdc Modular Battery Charger with front-accessible fuse distribution
1U Integrated Shelf System with GMT Distribution
The SOL Series High-Performance (HP) rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance. Featuring a compact, fan-cooled design, HP rectifiers open the possibility to wider ranges of applications and immediate Op-Ex/Cap-Ex savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environmentDesigned specifically for restricted space installations, this 48Vdc power and distribution system incorporates the reliable 48V, 1.2kW Cordex rectifier modules and front accessible fuse distribution connections.
The system is a perfect solution for small 48Vdc power applications such as customer premise, xDSL, FTTx, distributed node B and microwave.
High efficiency, high temperature operation, and a small 1RU footprint make the system ideal for harsh outside plant installations. The 19″ universal rack mount power system accommodates up to three Cordex HP 48V-1.2kW rectifiers and a modular Cordex CXCM1 controller, with GMT Fuse distribution, in a compact 1RU package.
- Rectifier power modules are “hot-swappable”—they can be inserted or removed from the shelf without cutting power to or from the system or the load.
- Additional power modules can be added to the system at the time of ordering or after the shelf has been installed.
- The shelves are designed for horizontal mounting in a 19″ or 23″ centre mount (flush mount for 1RU shelves) installation via universal mounting brackets (EIA rack spacing) and utilize dual
IEC-type connectors for multiple AC line cord solutions.
- The CXCM1 HP was designed as a modular, high-performance controller for the rectifier series.
- All controllers models allow the user to set up, control and monitor the entire power system and ancillary components from one central, easy-to-use source. Details of controller operation are
provided in the current version software manual.
- The equipment is suitable for installation in network telecommunication facilities.