Up to 30kV Regulated High Voltage DC Power Supplies
The MJ Series of 15 watt high voltage supplies are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation and low arc discharge currents
- Input: 105-125V RMS or 210-250V RMS (must be specified when ordering), 48-63Hz single phase, 0.25 amperes. 3 position terminal block with cover provided. 400Hz input available. (DC input available for quantity orders – contact factory)
- Output: Continuous, stable adjustment, from 0 to rated voltage or current by panel mounted 10-turn potentiometer with 0.05% resolution, or by external 0 to 10V signals is provided. Voltage accuracy is 1% of setting + 0.5% of rated. Repeatability is <0.1% of rated
- Polarity: Available with either positive or negative polarity with respect to chassis ground
- Protection: Automatic current regulation protects the power supply against all overload conditions, including arcs and short circuits.
- Current Regulation Unequalled in a Module of This Price Range. For example, the regulation from short circuit to rated voltage for the 15 kV, 1 mA model is ± 500 nanoamperes.
- “Air Insulated” designs are completely serviceable; this module is not an epoxy block “throw-away.”
- Protection: Overload, short circuit, and arc protection is provided by automatic current regulation and by careful surge limiting design.
- AC Input: Eliminates the need, and expense of an auxiliary DC power source.
- External Interlock Terminal