Insulated Braided Conductor (IBSB & IBSBR)
Insulated braided conductors suitable for all the main molded case circuit breakers worldwide
- IBSB and IBSBR are specially designed and developed to be suitable and connectable for molded case circuit breaker ranges, including most compact breakers on the market.
- IBSB and IBSBR are formed with high-quality electrolytic copper wire (diameter 0,15 mm for maximum flexibility)
- Material savings: Integral palm without lugs or terminals
- Quick and easy to install: Ready to use. No cutting, stripping, crimping or punching. Time saving for installation
- Weight savings: A flat braid weights less than a cable (with insulation) and lugs. Offers better copper usage (Skin Effect)
- The insulation is a high-resistance self-extinguishing PVC –105°C working temperature maximum
- Full application range: 80 A to 630 A (section 25, 50, 70, 100, 120, 185 and 240 mm2), with 230 up to 1030 mm length
- Reliability – No extra contact due to the lugs being crimped at the extremities of the cables. Integral palm without tin addition or crimped lug for an excellent electrical contact
- Resistant to vibration – ideal alternative to cable
Ideal Connection For Molded Case Circuit Breakers
The IBSB and IBSBR range can be used as an alternative to cable for all low-voltage power applications. It is suitable and connectable for molded case circuit breaker ranges, including most compact breakers on the market. From 80 A up to 630 A circuit breakers, you can directly connect the IBSB/IBSBR on the front access terminals breaker without additional accessories, such as angular connectors, spreaders, ring terminal
connectors or extenders. No lugs and no cutting, stripping, or crimping are necessary.