Up to 60kV Regulated High Voltage DC Power Supplies
The ET Series of 2000 watt high voltage supplies feature flexible embedded controls with low ripple and noise. They are air insulated, fast response units, with tight regulation and extremely low arc discharge currents.
Specifications apply from 5% to 100% rated voltage. Operation is guaranteed down to zero voltage with a slight degradation of performance.)
- Input:198 to 264 VRMS single-phase, 48-63 Hz, 4000 VA maximum at full load. C20 connector per IEC 60320 with mating line cord.
- Efficiency: Typically greater than 85% at full load.
- Output:Continuous, stable adjust- ment, from 0 to rated voltage or cur- rent by panel mounted optical rotary encoder or by external +10V signals. Voltage accuracy is 0.5% of setting + 0.2% of rated. Optical rotary encoder resolution: 0.025% with “Fine Adjustment” mode selected. 0.25% with “Coarse Adjustment” mode (default). Repeatability is < 0.1% of rated.
- Arc Quench: The HV output is inhibited for a short period after each load arc to help extinguish the arc.
- Arc Count: Internal circuitry constantly senses and integrates arcs that occur over a given time. In the event a system or load arcing problem develops and exceeds factory-set parameters, the power supply will cycle off in an attempt to clear the fault and then automatically restart after a preset “off dwell time”.
- Pulse-Width Modulation: Off-the-line pulse-width modulation provides high efficiency and a reduced parts count for improved reliability.
- Low Ripple: Typically, ripple is less than 0.025% RMS of rated voltage at full load.