Earth/Ground Stainless Steel Braids (CPI & CPIW)
READY-TO-USE STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDS FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
nVent ERIFLEX develops and manufactures a range of earth/ ground stainless steel braids. These high-quality 316L stainless steel braids can be installed in extremely corrosive environments, like offshore applications or coastal applications.
The CPI braid is ideal for applications using stainless steel pipe or tanks, like the food and beverage industry, building industry, transportation, oil and chemical industry.
nVent ERIFLEX offers 316L stainless steel, one of the highest resistant stainless steel options on the market. nVent ERIFLEX has mastered the process of manufacturing stainless steel for braiding, crimping, cutting or punching and offers a full range of ready-to-use stainless steel braids.
- Superior abrasion, corrosion, chemical and UV resistance make CPI braids ideal for outdoor applications
- Great for expansion joints where constant movement requires a flexible and durable solution
- Ready to use out of the box, eliminates the need for cutting, stripping, crimping and punching
- Quick and easy to install
- Resistant to vibration and fatigue, reducing maintenance
- Will not rust or discolor, so the appearance will never fade or change
- Excellent electrical contact
- No additional lugs or terminals needed
- Non-magnetic material
- Recommended by the EMC/EMI directives
- Performs to the class C5 (very high) category as per ISO® 12944-2