Easy & Efficient Switchboard Assembly with Eriflex Power & Distribution Blocks
nVent is a leading global provider of electrical connection and protection solutions. nVent designs, manufactures, markets, installs and services high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect some of the world’s most sensitive equipment, buildings and critical processes. Helios Power Solutions has been working with nVent since 1997. They’re headquartered in Ohio USA, with operations in more than 30 countries around the globe. We trust nVent products to optimize the design of electrical power & earth/connections of our customers.
nVent ERIFLEX Power Terminals and Power Blocks have been tested and certified according to IEC 60947-7-1 and have very high short circuit current ratings. Easy to install and maintain, ERIFLEX power distribution blocks are the perfect solution to increase labour savings and achieve more organized and safer main switchboards and distribution panels.
- Tinned copper or tinned aluminium block allows for copper or aluminium conductor connections
- Directly connect Flexibar or insulated power braid on line side
- Easily clips onto DIN rail or mounts to panel with screws
- Halogen-free a part of the nVent ERIFLEX Advanced Technology range
- On some models: IP 20 slider to ensure positioning IP 20 finger safe features with flat conductors
- Design allows for visual inspection of conductor and confirmation of connection
- Stackable for building multi-pole power blocks
- IEC Current Rating Options: 80A, 125A, 160A, 250A, 400A, 500A, 630A, 800A, 1000A & 1250A.