Designed and made by Riello UPS , Helios Power Solutions is proud to announce Three new UPS for Mission-Critical Applications in New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
Sentinel Tower STW – Single Phase Output Uninterruptible Power Supply
Helios Power Solutions is proud to present the only solution entirely developed in Italy for the 5-10 kVA/kW power range, ideal for safety devices, lighting and telecommunications systems.
The N+1 configuration up to a maximum of 3 units is the ideal solution for the protection of all mission critical systems as safety devices in the public transport, health and banking sectors.
The high standard of engineering, the high efficiency up to 95% obtained also thanks to the use of a three-level inverter and the use of very high quality components, make Sentinel Tower a UPS that is attentive to environmental problems and reduces energy consumption compared to traditional UPS of the same category on the market.
Sentinel Tower is available in the following models:
- 5-6 kVA/kW with single-phase input / single-phase output
- 8-10 kVA/kW with three-phase or single-phase input / single-phase output
- all models in the range use ON-Line double conversion technology (VFI) and three-level inverter with 95% efficiency: the load is always supplied by the inverter which supplies a filtered and stabilized sinusoidal voltage both in shape and in frequency;
- parallel configuration up to 3 UPSs to supply critical loads where maximum reliability is required;
- the input and output filters greatly increase the immunity of the load against network disturbances and lightning;
- to increase the autonomy of the UPS it is possible to connect optional expansion battery boxes;
- the ER versions are also available with 6 A enhanced battery charger to charge high-capacity batteries in the event long battery life and reduced recharge times are required.
Service continuity and infrastructure safety can be increased because Sentinel Tower is scalable: it is possible in fact to connect up to 3 UPSs in parallel obtaining different degrees of redundancy, moreover the type adopted for parallel management allows the UPS to always work also in case of interruption of one of the connection cables (Closed Loop).
Selection of the operating mode
The operating mode can be set via software or manually from the screen:
- online: up to 95% efficiency
- economy Mode: to power low-sensitive loads from the network, an efficiency of 98% can be achieved by selecting the Line Interactive technology (VI)
- smart Active: the UPS decides autonomously the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the network that powers it
- emergency: the UPS can be set to work only in the event of a power failure (emergency only mode)
- operation with frequency converter (at 50 or 60 Hz).
All Riello UPS Sentinel Tower models are equipped with wheels that facilitate movement and that together with the new custom LCD display, RS232 and USB interfaces with PowerShield3 software, ESD input and slot for interfacing with optional cards, complete the high level features.
Find out more about our new Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) for the New Zealand Market
Sentryum – Single Phase & Three Phase Output Uninterruptible Power Supply
Riello UPS and Helios Power Solutions New Zealand present the Sentryum UPS available in 10, 15 and 20kVA/kW models with Three-phase/ Single Phase Input and Single-phase Output and 10,15 and 20kVA/kW models with three phase input and output
The Sentryum 10 – 20 kVA/kW offers the best combination of power availability, energy efficiency and global performance ensuring installation and running cost savings. It is the very latest Riello UPS development resulting in a third-generation transformerfree UPS, originally introduced into the market over twenty years ago.Maximum flexibility and variety of solutions offered make it ideal for any type of critical application, from Data Centers, to the medical area, industry, transport and emergency systems.
- Range: 10-15-20 kVA/ KW (up to 40°C NO downgrading)
- Parallel: up to 8 units
- High power availability (kVA=KW / overload / inverter short circuit)
- Smart Battery Management (battery controls / ER version)
- Installation Flexibility (Dual Input / isolation transformer / higher IP rating / air filter)
- Embedded communication board to interface the environment
- Colored graphic display / led status bar to ease the monitoring
NextEnergy – Three Phase Output Uninterruptible Power Supply 250kW
The innovative and energy efficient UPS has been reinforced with the new NextEnergy 250 kVA, designed to meet the stringent availability needs in mission critical applications such as modern Data Centres. In these environments, a reliable and protected power supply is essential to guarantee regularity of service and business continuity. IT Managers require flexible UPSs that are adaptable to different types of architecture while at the same time ensuring maximum system availability.
Like the rest of the NextEnergy series, the new power size is a three-phase UPS that uses the most innovative transformerless ON-Line technologies with double conversion, IGBT converters, and three-level controls. Designed to meet the power requirements of the future, it offer very high energy efficiency and low operating costs. The Riello UPS research and development centre has also worked to create solutions that can provide the highest power density on the market.
The cutting-edge technologies adopted and the careful selection of high quality and reliable components used in the production of the NextEnergy range guarantee “best in class” performance, such as unity power factor (guarantee kW = kVA), the ability to feed critical loads up to 40°C without power downgrades, and extraordinary system efficiency: NextEnergy guarantees up to 97% efficiency in double conversion mode (Online), with an increase up to and above 99% in Eco-Mode or Smart Active.
In addition, NextEnergy introduces a new mode of operation called Active Eco that allows the load to be fed from the bypass line, therefore at very high efficiency, but at the same time also working as an active filter to reduce the current harmonics produced by the users, increasing the power factor towards the entrance network. Active Eco guarantees lower energy consumption and avoids the need for any power factor correction.
The NextEnergy range is able to work with or without a neutral connection. The reduced overall dimensions of the cabinet and full accessibility from the front of the UPS for all maintenance activities guarantees optimal use of space.
Maximum reliability and availability
The NextEnergy series implements all the features present in Riello UPS’s existing product ranges, such as:
- Parallel configuration of up to 8 units for increased redundancy (N + 1) or power;
- Hot System Expansion (HSE).
NextEnergy implements communication interfaces developed specifically for IT Facility Managers and Service Technicians.