Helios has introduced three new programmable AC power source solutions, designed for research projects and testing critical applications.
The new range complements Helios’ other power supplies for Automatic Testing Equipment (ATE), and is ideal for universities, laboratories, national research institutes, and critical manufactures.
Reliable, flexible and easy-to-configure, the new systems can support research and testing across a wider range of science and technology critical applications, including:
- Country Safety ( Electrical testing for military environments)
- Health & Medical (Vaccine, Biomedical, Nutrition)
- Natural Environment (Atmosphere, Biosecurity, Oceans, Natural resources)
- Technology (Astronomy and space, Robotics, Cybersecurity, Renewable energy)
- Industrial Manufacturing
New range promises efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
The SP-300, SPS300 and SPTS range of AC power supplies are single phase and three phase power sources.
They provide high power density, high reliability and high precision features in 2U/ 3U/ 4U/ 9U/ 17U/ 21U form factor from 600W up to 20kW.
- AC and DC mixed or independent output modes for voltage DC offset simulation
- Control via touchscreen or digital control interfaces
- Standard RS232 & RS485 and optional LAN & GPIB. Support both SCPI (Standard commands for Programmable Instruments) & MODBUS communication protocols
- Compliance testing to IEC 61000-4-11 / IEC 61000-4-14 / IEC 61000-4-28 / IEC 61000-4-13
- Phase angle dimmer simulation
- Power line disturbance simulation
- High output crest factor which satisfies surge test requirements
- Output frequency 15-1000Hz, capable of setting output slope of voltage and frequency
- Combine units for multi-phase configurations
- Built-in power meter, which can measure 15 electrical parameters per phase, including voltage, current power, etc. Measure up to 40 orders of the voltage of current harmonics (SP 300 model)
New Series of Single Phase & Three Phase AC Power Sources
Helios commitment to supporting science and technology
The science and technology sector are vital to our country’s success. The sector plays a crucial role in improving our natural environment, economy, and quality of life. It also helps to protect people against natural disasters and climate change.
That’s why Helios works closely with research institutes and technology centres. We understand the sector’s needs and provide fit-for-purpose products, supported with on-the-ground expertise and service, and a robust supply chain.
We believe if we do our job well, the sector can reward Australia with new knowledge, discoveries, and patents. And this will increase the resilience and autonomy of Australia’s economy and safety.