Harsh and isolated environments are common denominators for the operations of our Navy, Army, Airforce, Marines, Special Forces and Coastguard. As a result, it is indispensable to have reliable, rugged power systems for the diverse applications of the defence industry.
- UAV (an unmanned aerial vehicle)
- Guidance System
- Lighting and Surveillance systems
- Missile launcher applications.
Helios Power Solutions has partnered exclusively with world leading manufacturers that specialise in the design, development and manufacture of heavy-duty switching power supplies for military environments in ground-mobile, shipboard and airborne applications. Our Defence products portfolio meets “MilSpec” requirements, and the products are used to help achieve standardization objectives by the international aerospace and defence industry.
Product lines designed for extreme environments include field-proven, high performance AC-DC power supplies and battery chargers, DC-DC converters, sine-wave inverters, phase and frequency converters, DC-input dimmable LCD display back-light inverters, DC-output UPS systems and complete power systems in 19in and 23in racks.
XF SERIES High-Rel COTS
AC/DC Power Supplies 400W – 1000W
- MIL-STD810C: Shock & Vibration
- MIL-STD-461F: EMC
- Conformal Coated & Ruggedized PowerPacs as standard
- Operating Temp: -55/40º +70ºC
- 47-440Hz Input frequency
- Anti-Vibration Compound
- 1V to 58V standard output voltages
- All outputs are fully floating
- Extra low profile: 1U ( 40mm )
- Ultra high efficiency up to 91%