Hi everyone – this is an update on what we are able to do over the Level 4 lockdown period
- Technical Advice, Design, Quoting and Sales
Our sales and admin people are working from home and are available to help with any enquiries, projects, technical advice and quotes for our wide range of power conversion solutions. Many projects have quite long lead times, and we are at normal capacity to handle your enquiries and come up with the right solution for you.
Please contact our team according to their specialities:
- For checking stock, order status, placing a repeat order: Adele Selfe firstname.lastname@example.org
- For RMA or repair request please contact our DC Service Manager: Daryl Wawatai email@example.com
- For custom and off-the-shelf DC Systems (Inverters, DC/DC Converters, Distribution Panels & Battery Chargers): Jason Jost firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Commercial & Industrial UPS & Automatic Transfer Systems: Wayne Mu email@example.com
- For Lightning, Grounding & Surge Protection Systems : Richard Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essential Business Requirements
We supply a number of essential businesses with power solutions, and as such are able to work if necessary, through the lockdown period to keep your industries operating and back up systems functional. Our service department is operational and can attend site for urgent problems.
- Order Fulfilment
Our main manufacturing, store and despatch functions are under lockdown, as required by the Covid-19 guidelines, and unless your company is an essential business, we cannot despatch product over this period. We can, however, take orders and make sure you are at the top of the list when we get back to normal operation.
This situation is changing daily. We will be working hard to keep you up to date with the latest information about our services and products. Take care in this crazy time, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
Helios Power Solutions Group